Get your taste buds ready… on this episode of Innovation Makes You Sexy Podcast we will focus on innovation in traditional mega-industries as food services, that have to calculate each and every innovative component as they impact millions on a daily basis.
We are delighted to have Chef Einav Gefen with us on this show, Corporate Executive Chef at Food Solutions at Unilever North America
Chef Einav Gefen is not your typical innovator!
She is a national leader in Food service and retail foods, with vast experience in Consumer packaged goods , Go to Market activation and strategic thinking on how to define and drive culinary innovations and portfolios.
She has worked on the Knorr team as Lead Chef – Innovation to create revolutionary new products like Knorr Homestyle Stock.
An expert in world cuisines with extensive understanding of ingredients and flavors. A natural people’s person. She began her career working as a chef in Tel Aviv Israel and moved to New York to work at a number of renowned restaurants.
She is passionate about people, food and making the world a better place – one meal at a time.
Some of the topics Einav is sharing with us are:
- How to transition creativity from one world (i.e. – cooking) to the corporate innovation world
- Innovation trends in the corporate food service world
- The power of the public’s opinion when formulating new food products
- As innovation in the food industry takes a long time, how to ensure they don’t lose the momentum?
- How to pitch your innovative idea internally to get all the operations division’s support (marketing, production, suppliers, atc)?
- The do’s and don’ts for corporate innovation managers
About “Innovation makes you sexy Podcast” –
The only podcast that takes a look under the covers of corporate innovation, it’s do’s, it’s don’ts and the secrets to its success. The Innovation Makes you sexy podcast is brought to you by Duco Innovation Ecosystem design with your host: Lirone Glikman from The Human Factor